- All reservations require one check and an 20% gratuity for menu packages. Cash bar/open bar available (Separate tabs are accepted for cash bar reservations).
- A minimum food order of $200 is necessary to reserve the loft on Monday & Tuesday, and a minimum of $400 for Thursday-Saturday ($100 deposit required for all days).
- A minimum food order of $500 is necessary to reserve the basement on Monday & Tuesday, and a minimum of $1000 for Thursday-Saturday ($100 deposit required for all days).
- Deposits are due no later than 1 week prior to your event.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable.
- The full amount of your reservation deposit will be applied to your check at the time of payment if you wish.
- Decorations for special occasions are welcome.
- Guests are welcome to bring a dessert item for special occasions, i.e. - birthday cake, etc. Please supply your own paper plates.
- Audio/visual equipment, DJs, live bands or personal music are not permitted unless approved by the General Manager prior to the reservation date.
THE BRAZENHEAD IRISH PUB DOES NOT PERMIT GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. *In order to gain entrance to the Pub, we must be notified prior to your reservation if you plan to have under-age guests at your event.*